Banks know that the security of their clients is of paramount importance, which is why FNBNorcal will provide a series of tips that can be put into practice when conducting their online operations and in this way to navigate with the security and confidence that our site in line gives them.
- Make sure you have installed, enabled and properly updated n firewall, anti-virus or anti-spyware software.
- Download and install the latest operating system security updates for their devices.
- It is important that you set up your security preferences.
- Do not forget or leave your keys to access easily or to the side of the computer.
- For any reason to disclose or share your keys for access to third parties.
- It is very important that from time to time when you change your password for online banking, do not leave your computer with information displayed on the home screen. When finished, exit the application without first having logged off and closed the window.
- Make sure that the icon of a padlock or key without breaking down, in the status bar of your browser window. When you enter a secure connection will change the address in the address bar from the http//…to https://…
- Be wary of emails, phone calls or web sites that ask introduction or check private data.
- It is very important to see often the website of credit institution for recommendations and safety tips.
We in FNBNorcal.com as an honest financial institution, we know qe banks and other financial web sites are usually frequent objects of these attacks, because what they are trying to achieve is to hack the personal information necessary for us to be able to have direct access to the bank accounts of our customers. It is for this reason that we handle an unmatched security system, where our main objectives is to take care of our customers and our company.
Steal your identity or commit other types of fraud on behalf of the users of our bank, it is not something that we are going to allow it to happen while you are in our hands. Hacking is a dangerous practice that many times does not depend on negligence of users, but that is more than the hand of unscrupulous people who devote their lives to do harm to others by stealing from them.